Learn How to STRESS LESS
Discover a more purpose-driven and powerful you
Nestled behind a quarter-mile stretch of pristine private beach, the Harbor Beach Deco Boutique Hotel, an intimate setting reserved exclusively for our Thursday, February 27th – Sunday, March 1st Mind Body Spirit Retreat. It is the perfect location to enjoy nature as we learn to incorporate the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga into our lives – both on and off the mat. Based on the best-selling book by Dr. Deepak Chopra, The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success, these principles provide a roadmap to awareness and the unfolding of your purpose in life.
The Stress Less Yoga Seven Spiritual Laws retreat is a journey for the conscious explorer. As we expand our awareness through the practice of yoga, we become more capable of perceiving the richness that life offers. Through yoga, we recognize that we are co-creators of our world, and we begin to consciously engage in creating one abundant in happiness, well-being, love, and purpose.
The primary purpose of the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga is not to champion a particular style or sequence of poses (asanas). Rather, it is to encourage the intention of using yoga to enliven awareness. Therefore, no matter what yoga method you find most appealing (flow, hot, power, restorative, etc.) the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga can add value to your practice.
Deco Boutique Hotel - Fort Lauderdale
Retreats & Workshops
Mind Body Spirit Retreat
DATE: Thursday, February 25 – Sunday, February 28, 2021
Location: Deco Boutique Hotel, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Varies by room package.
$1000 Deposit required at registration
The Deco Boutique Hotel – nestled in the heart of the exclusive Harbor Beach community of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is a completely renovated property offering tranquility, style and privacy. Stress Less Yoga has taken the entire property to make it our own for this transformative weekend of yoga, meditation and awakening. Each newly appointed room offers comfort, immaculate appointments, full kitchen or kitchenette and a serene environment to just be whenever you want time to yourself. Located on Harbor Beach, we not only have the most beautiful beach in all of Florida next to us, we also have a private pool, private deck and private community area for enjoy your time with the like-minded people participating in the retreat. The retreat is very limited so don’t delay – register today!
What is included in the Mind Body Spirit Retreat:
- Full Moon Yoga
- 1 Welcome grill party first day of retreat
- 3 nights at the Deco Boutique Hotel reserved exclusively for the Stress Less Yoga Mind Body Spirit Retreat
- 3 breakfasts
- 2 lunches
- Celebration Dinner with Kirtan
- Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic drinks throughout the day
- Course in the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga (created by Dr. Deepak Chopra, Dr. David Simon and Claire Diab) based on Deepak’s book The Seven Spiritual Laws of Success)
- “Group Life Coaching Daily” and “Integrative Nutrition Workshop” and “Pranayama Workshop”
- Featured speaker, Claire Diab, who assisted in creating the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga
- Twice daily yoga sessions on the beach and in our Stress Less space at the Deco Boutique Hotel (morning invigorating, evening gentle and restorative)
- Meditation instruction and twice daily guided meditation
- Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga workbook to keep your awareness and practice moving forward
- Signed copy of the book Breathe…Move…Meditate by Claire Diab with simple techniques to balance body, mind and spirit
- Evening Group Life Coaching (spiritual discourse on the Law of the Day)
- Free time each day to practice presence while exploring beautiful South Florida
- Optional kayaking, parasailing, jet skiing, paddle board yoga and more
- Retreat packet
- Versatile tote bag
What People Are Saying
Breathing is a science of enlivening the life-force throughout the body. It is practiced throughout the day, as it helps with physical and mental endurance, balance, and energy.
“Feelings come and go like the clouds in a windy sky. Conscious breathing is my anchor.”
Thich Nhat Hanh
EXCLUSIVE RETREAT FOR ONLY 25 GUESTS!! It is an intimate environment to enhance your yoga and meditation practice with lead educators from The American Yoga Academy. Go deeper. See how AMAZING you feel after a week of breath, movement, meditation and connection on pristine Harbor Beach. Developing a body that moves well is the ticket to a place where you feel capable, confident and free.
Meditation is the state of consciousness characterized by stillness and inner calm. When you change your inner world, your outer world will change.
“Discover your true nature of lightheartedness, laughter, and love by breathing, moving and meditating. She (Claire Diab) is a true inspiration to all.”
Foster close connections with fellow yogis and spiritual seekers who will support you on your journey. You will make friends and will last long after the retreat is over. You will experience:
- Like-minded community
- Loving encouragement
- Lasting bonds
- Thoughtful discussion
Three breakfasts, two lunches and two dinners are included, comprised primarily of vegetarian foods to promote lightness of body, clarity of mind, and openness of spirit:
- Made of fresh, local ingredients
- Aligned with Ayurvedic principles
- Available with vegan and gluten-free options