Mind Body Spirit Retreat
Thursday, February 3 - Sunday, February 6, 2022
Deco Boutique Hotel, Fort Lauderdale, Florida
Starting as low as
Join us for a life-transforming weekend on breathtaking Harbor Beach in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. This Mind Body Spirit Retreat takes you through the Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga, where ancient wisdom is transformed into practical knowledge and daily use.
Deco Boutique Hotel
3086 Harbor Dr,
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33316
Varies by room package.
$1000 Deposit required at registration
The Deco Boutique Hotel – nestled in the heart of the exclusive Harbor Beach community of Fort Lauderdale, Florida, is a completely renovated property offering tranquility, style and privacy. Stress Less Yoga has taken the entire property to make it our own for this transformative weekend of yoga, meditation and awakening. Each newly appointed room offers comfort, immaculate appointments, full kitchen or kitchenette and a serene environment to just be whenever you want time to yourself. Located on Harbor Beach, we not only have the most beautiful beach in all of Florida next to us, we also have a private pool, private deck and private community area for enjoy your time with the like-minded people participating in the retreat. The retreat is very limited so don’t delay – register today!
What is included in the Mind Body Spirit Retreat :
- Mind Body Spirit practices to expand awareness and create inner peace
- 3 nights at the Deco Boutique Hotel
- Twice daily yoga sessions on the beach
- Full Moon Beach Yoga
- Meditation instruction and twice daily guided meditation
- Dinners Thursday, Friday and Saturday
- Breakfasts Friday, Saturday, Sunday
- Lunches Friday and Saturday
- Celebration Dinner on Saturday including Kirtan band chanting
- Complimentary snacks and non-alcoholic drinks throughout the day
- Featured speaker, Claire Diab, Founder and Lead Educator, The American Yoga Academy
- Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga workbook to keep your awareness and practice moving forward
- Signed copy of the book Breathe…Move…Meditate by Claire Diab with simple techniques to balance body, mind and spirit
- Evening group life coaching
- Pranayama Workshop
- Free time to practice presence while exploring nature
- Retreat packet
- Versatile tote bag
Your Retreat Host
Featured speaker Claire Diab is an Internationally Renowned Yoga Therapist, Fitness Specialist, and Inspirational Speaker with over 30 years of experience. She is the Founder and Lead Educator of The American Yoga Academy, a Professor of Asian Studies at Seton Hall University, and Co-Creator and Director of The Chopra Center’s Seven Spiritual Laws of Yoga Program. Her unique style of yoga is “Yoga for Everyone,” incorporating movement, breathing, relaxation and meditation.